Moved my mothers from Fredericksburg, VA to Charlotte, NC. First, AMS out of Richmond, VA underestimated the cost of the move, which instead of taking a half a day IT turned into 2 full days (of course they wanted to upcharge for that), Second, the ran out of their own boxes and had to use my (just to get the out I let them they arrived at 11:00am and it was now 10:30pm), Third, the packing was absolutely horrible. Broken items, scratched furniture, etc., etc............

Items were stored in Charlotte, NC for two weeks and then to be delivered at 10:00 am on Saturday and they will call 30 minutes prior to arriving, called me at 8:35 and said "we are here"!! Had to jump in car and meet them!! Moving guys were great, but the AMS office staff in Charlotte, totally rude and unprofessional, will NEVER, EVER, deal with them again and will tell everyone I know not to!!!!!!!

Now starting the absolutely insane process of claims......wish me luck because I am going to need it!!!!    Long story short, DO NOT USE ANY AMS!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: most of the above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Misquoted, Complete lack of professionalism and customer service, Damaged property, Rude customer service from office staff in charlotte, Misleading info.

Comments