Two weeks before the move date I called to reserve All My Sons to move out of my DFW home to our new residence in Midland, TX. I had already started my new job and could not return for a "site inspection" for the quote, but over the phone I walked "Chris" through every single room in the house.

We agreed it would probably need 2 trucks but without the inspection he couldn't reserve more than one. His solution was 'we'll send the first truck Saturday morning and as soon as we know we need a second we'll send it'. The plan was to pack upon Saturday (6 hrs, load some of the house that day, finish loading Sunday and drive down after (8 hrs). I was ok with with this option as it didn't cause me any concern since Chris was very assured of himself.

Fast forward 2 weeks. The truck shows up 7 AM as promised.

By 10 AM the driver (Doc) and myself agreed this will definitely need a second truck. He calls the main office but they said they do not have a second truck because "it's the end of the month and my busiest time of year".

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Local Moving Service.

Comments