Maurepas, Louisiana
100% full Not resolved

I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away.They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we had some they could use.

Once they got to the new house and unloaded my dining room table we all noticed the column had broken. They immediately said they would have it taken care of and I was ok with that. I got sidetracked with moving and a couple months passed and I never heard from them. I started emailing them (which was the same way I hired them) and I never got a response.

I called several times explaining my problem and was told at least two different times someone would return my call. NEVER HAPPENED. Months passed and I followed up again but this time I was not as nice as I had previously been. The man gave me a number to their claims office and said they should be able to help.

I called the number and spoke with a lady about my situation. She was very short with me and told me I had waited to long to make a claim. After I came unglued she said she would mail claim forms to me. I received them and had to get the completed forms notorized (I still can't figure that out).

I mailed in and waited. A couple months passed and I called and spoke to same lady. She remembered me but said they never received the claim. She reminded me again I had waited to long.

After I threaten with a law suit she agreed to send paperwork again which she did. I completed and sent back to them. Again I waited a couple months and had to call again. I was told the claim was being reviewed.

A few days later I received a letter from Eric Longhofer advising the claim was denied because I took to long to file claim. I wrote Mr. Longhofer giving him one final chance to make restitution or I would file a complaint. Obviously he did not care so I would like to say that I would NEVER recommend this company.

They are very eager to take your business but if there is a problem, you can forget it and obviously the AMS Customer Service Care Team could CARE LESS EVEN AFTER REVIEWING the evidence that I did file a claim in time in fact on the day of the move.I give this company a F on moving, F on claims!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of all my sons moving and storage moving service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. All My Sons Moving And Storage needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned all my sons moving and storage moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at All My Sons Moving And Storage.

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments

Got sidetracked for a couple months? I'm not saying what they did is right, but you also had the responsibility to follow-up immediately. You just gave them the excuse to deny your claim since months had passed and how can they verify this happened during the move?