1.1
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

Horrible! In the beginning a nice lady named Linda Garcia came to our home to set up the contract saying "she will be with us every step of the way.

not to worry. our items will be securely put into secure storage until we call to have them" we moved from Fl. To N.Y. .

now once we got to NY everything went downhill, 1st they moved our two vehicles (as well as the household) which got lost in the move some guy called said the car hauler broke down and he had our cars in his driveway and he had to get one of his family members to drive the other vehicle to us (they had to drive our vehicles 50 miles.) We had paid for the car hauler to bring our cars to our driveway. Then the movie with that shows up 2 weeks late,

the driver barely spoke English and would not let us look at the items until we paid him in full. And the the other men did not speak any English. After they left we discovered that a lot of the items they put into our storage unit or damaged very badly or broken completely in the head just shoved them in the corner.

My son's basketball net and stand and box with the basketballs amd various yard toys were all stolen also my husband's leaf blower was stolen so, I had called All My Sons movers for a complaint no one ever got back to me and this Linda Garcia was non-existent.

Everyone said we'll take your name and number and have someone call you back that never happened. they are thieves!!

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments