1.3
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

First off i scheduled for 3pm and they came at 11:30 am while i was closing on my home. The main guy talked the first 45 mins of entering my old home.

After an hour they did not have bot one room moved. There was three guys and only one really worked. The main guy was asking me about lingerie that was in my room. They broke the leg off my dryer and did not tell me.

It took them 5 hrs and i moved 5 mins up the road. One mover even said he is a driver not a mover. One guy dropped a dresser on his leg i had to lift it off. I also had to help load my dryer.

When leaving my old house they waited to follow me instead of just going. When we reached the new home they started off good unloading. As i entered my kitchen every box for my living room bathroom and bedrooms were in the kitchen. I had to put my kids bed together and move all the boxes to there locations.

My glass tables was just left in my living room not put together. The main guy even asked for tip and if my husband could move stuff off the truck to make the move faster after charging us 656.00. When called to complain i was hung up on 3 times. Then the 4th time i called back i was told the lines where down and i would recieve a call back we there where back up.

I got no call i called sat morning to speak with a manager he was very rude. Told me that it was good timing with a good price. He said nothing about his employees. Said im sorry what tou want me to do.

I told him im calling the better business Bureau he sais ohhh! Call the bbb. I have never experienced customer service like this the manager was ruder the the movers. He even started yelling at me on the phone.

I would not recommend anyone using this company.

I have reported them to the bbb and planning to speak with someone else. They messed up my first time home owner moving experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Comments