Horrible experience. This company has many hidden charges, grossly underestimates the time needed for your move, then will upsell see you the day before your move.

The workers intentionally move slowly to add time and cost to your move. My movers took three hours over estimated time on a two bedroom one bath house. They did not have the equipment needed such as straps, they did not have tools to take my furniture apart and put it back together. They stood there and looked at me like I did not know what to do next.

I had to help them take the furniture apart and put it back together. I ended up loading a lot of the furniture myself, to save time because they were moving so slowly I couldn't stand it. They were on their cell phones. They would often put only one or two boxes on a handcart and walk slowly with only one arm full.

At the end of my move, they took 20 minutes to fold up all of their blankets and get their truck ready for the next customer – – on my time! When I spoke with the owner and ask for a partial refund indicated that I was being uptight and was very rude and disrespectful. I have never been treated so rudely he is a customer. This company seems to have some kind of Dallas cowboy connection, so I think they get away with a lot.

My Movers! said that they do not pay them well and do not train them for their jobs. I actually feel sorry for those guys because it's not their fault but they're the ones who take all the heat from customers on the day of the move. This was the worst experience I've ever had moving.

And now that I'm all settled in, I have found so many pieces of furniture that were obviously dropped and are now misaligned. My mattress and platform are torn up on the corners and dirty. Much of my wooden furniture is chipped and scratched. They promised me that they would wrap everything in bubble wrap, but these poor guys didn't even know what they were doing.

I could tell that they did not know how to wrap furniture. I felt like I needed to help them do things the whole time they were there.

The last straw was when one of the neighbors ask if he could have something that I was leaving behind, then he got on his cell phone to make arrangements for his friend to come and pick it up at my house. Totally unprofessional

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments