Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I used the All My Sons Moving and Storage out of Greensboro, NC October 2016.They came and packed me up and loaded the truck on a Friday and then came the next day to pick up my bed and move me to Charlotte, NC.

They some how lost multiple boxes and took my ladder. I filed a claim and they decided to give me a whopping $45 for all of my pots and pans, which mysteriously disappeared; roughly $850 worth!! I was told that they would return my ladder and I have not seen it yet. DON'T EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!

The salesman, was so rude when I told him ALL MY POTS AND PANS ARE MISSING, he said it was impossible. When they gave me the option of taking the $45, I was supposed to sign and notarize a document that I would not bad mouth them and I would not tell anyone that this happened.

Also, that I would not write any bad reviews...Well, I decided that for $45 I would tell everyone about my TERRIBLE experience with ALL MY SONS MOVING!!

Review about: All My Sons Moving And Storage Long Distance Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Having my possessions damaged, Missing a bunch of boxes, Stole my ladder.

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments