I see “All My Sons” likes to scrub poor performance posts from their page. Second time posting, and still no response.

Folks beware of “All My Sons” moving company. Pay very close attention when they talk about their fees. When I spoke with Steve in Baton Rouge, he indicated that their fees are $119 an hour to pack and unload your belongings. Additionally there is a $119 an hour for round trip travel.

Here is the kicker folks. What they actually charge you is $119 an hour for the employees (loading, travel, unloading), plus $119 an hour for the round trip travel time for the truck, and if that wasn’t enough they tack on an additional 10% fuel surcharge. So basically folks you’re double charged during the travel time and its amazing $119 an hour doesn’t cover the fuel. I’m still not sure how they arrived at the materials charge of $53.

They used less than 1 roll of tape and plastic wrapped one piece of furniture.

On top of it all they damaged some of my furniture with tie straps on the truck and dropped another piece in the driveway. Move was scheduled on June 11, 2016 and I have yet to hear from their claims department, pathetic at best.

I didn't like: Complete lack of professionalism and customer service, Damaged items.

Comments