Additional Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 13, 2016

UPDATE: They called after this review and tried to shame me for putting out a negative review online for a poor service. It just shows that the ethics are questionable and that you shouldn't disagree with them in any way! What a joke.

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2016

The people you talk to on the phone are not knowledgeable so do NOT take anything they tell you with any reliability. They quoted me a 3 person move, one truck and an hourly rate.

They also set a time for the person to come out and give me a packing quote. Not only did the estimator come out an hour late, the quote jumped to 5 people, two trucks and the hourly rates went through the roof. You might say that there was a lot more than I described, but there wasn't. I just moved 3 years ago using Uhaul and Smooth Moves and it not only went seamless, but we moved more stuff in one truck with 3 guys in less time.

So this is a completely bogus company that pads the numbers and blames it on the phone guys. They wasted 2.5 hours of my time knowing they were never going to be able to come close to what they quoted me.

What a scam. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Scam on pricing.

Comments