All My Sons Moving And Storage - DAMAGE $3000 PROPOSED SETTLEMENT $192.60
I recently had my belongings shipped by All My Sons from Arizona to Michigan. What went on the truck were my things that mattered to me. What came off the truck were busted boxes, broken tools, bent rims and the list goes on and on and on... The company that unloaded the truck (hired by All My Sons) were mortified by their obvious lack of skill and caring. I was devastated. But that was only the beginning. I spent hours filling out the claim forms and documenting everything with photos. The total damage was more than $3000.
Their proposed settlement of $192.60 (yes one hundred ninety two dollars and 60 cents) was an insult. What's more, if I would have taken their joke of an offer, they would have legally bound me to not make "any negative or derogatory remarks about AMS (All My Sons) or its employees."
Talk about a company with no sense of right and wrong.
Please learn from me. Don't ever move with this company. They may be cheaper, but their is a reason for this.
And if you ever use any moving company: READ THE FINE PRINT about how much (or how little in this case) your valuable belongings will be cashed out for should damage occur.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- All My Sons Moving And Storage Local Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."