Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I recently had my belongings shipped by All My Sons from Arizona to Michigan. What went on the truck were my things that mattered to me. What came off the truck were busted boxes, broken tools, bent rims and the list goes on and on and on... The company that unloaded the truck (hired by All My Sons) were mortified by their obvious lack of skill and caring. I was devastated. But that was only the beginning. I spent hours filling out the claim forms and documenting everything with photos. The total damage was more than $3000.

Related: All My Sons Moving And Storage - Exhorbitant hidden fees

Their proposed settlement of $192.60 (yes one hundred ninety two dollars and 60 cents) was an insult. What's more, if I would have taken their joke of an offer, they would have legally bound me to not make "any negative or derogatory remarks about AMS (All My Sons) or its employees."

Talk about a company with no sense of right and wrong.

Please learn from me. Don't ever move with this company. They may be cheaper, but their is a reason for this.

And if you ever use any moving company: READ THE FINE PRINT about how much (or how little in this case) your valuable belongings will be cashed out for should damage occur.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments

I take it that you did not choose to purchase optional insurance, seeing as how they are not offering full replacement value for your damaged items. Live and learn - better luck next time!