All My Sons Moving And Storage - DAMAGE $3000 PROPOSED SETTLEMENT $192.60
I recently had my belongings shipped by All My Sons from Arizona to Michigan. What went on the truck were my things that mattered to me. What came off the truck were busted boxes, broken tools, bent rims and the list goes on and on and on... The company that unloaded the truck (hired by All My Sons) were mortified by their obvious lack of skill and caring. I was devastated. But that was only the beginning. I spent hours filling out the claim forms and documenting everything with photos. The total damage was more than $3000.
Their proposed settlement of $192.60 (yes one hundred ninety two dollars and 60 cents) was an insult. What's more, if I would have taken their joke of an offer, they would have legally bound me to not make "any negative or derogatory remarks about AMS (All My Sons) or its employees."
Talk about a company with no sense of right and wrong.
Please learn from me. Don't ever move with this company. They may be cheaper, but their is a reason for this.
And if you ever use any moving company: READ THE FINE PRINT about how much (or how little in this case) your valuable belongings will be cashed out for should damage occur.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- All My Sons Moving And Storage Local Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid for them to pack and move 1400 sqft home to a new home less than 1-mile away. Estimator said it would take 5 hours packing, 3 hours to..."
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."