Mission Hills, Kansas
Turnaround Time

We paid for them to pack and move 1400 sqft home to a new home less than 1-mile away.Estimator said it would take 5 hours packing, 3 hours to move and our max quote was $2000.

Three young men showed up to pack. They were not well trained, very disorganized, too slow, and didn't care about our belongings. They managed to lose a large wall clock in the less than 1-mile drive to our new place. Items were thrown into boxes without being wrapped.

Many things were damaged. Sofas and beds were not protected.

It was horrible and outrageous and the company doesn't care at all.WILL NEVER RECOMMEND.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with All My Sons Moving And Storage and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about All My Sons Moving And Storage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare All My Sons Moving And Storage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments