Mission Hills, Kansas

We paid for them to pack and move 1400 sqft home to a new home less than 1-mile away.Estimator said it would take 5 hours packing, 3 hours to move and our max quote was $2000.

Related: All My Sons Moving And Storage Moving Service Review from San Jose, California

Three young men showed up to pack. They were not well trained, very disorganized, too slow, and didn't care about our belongings. They managed to lose a large wall clock in the less than 1-mile drive to our new place. Items were thrown into boxes without being wrapped.

Many things were damaged. Sofas and beds were not protected.

It was horrible and outrageous and the company doesn't care at all.WILL NEVER RECOMMEND.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Uncle Bobs - My entire house is gone - theft, burglary and no help from management. Uncle Bobs "Our unit at 8350 S. Sam Houston Pkwy E in Houston Texas had everything stolen: furniture, appliances, lawn and garden. We had everything for a 3500 sq. ft. home..." Read more Klm Van Lines - Thieves! Klm Van Lines "Similar complaints as the other reviews here... I got a quote from In and Out Mover who contracted to KLM. I paid a deposit to In and Out and was..." Read more Puma Van Lines - Refusing to pay for damage to my house Puma Van Lines "If you hire Puma, just hope they don't do any damage to your house, because they will ignore you, not care about the damage, and then imply that you did..." Read more MOVE FOR LESS HORRIBLE Move For Less "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more