All My Sons Moving And Storage - HORRIBLE COMPANY AND THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE!
We paid for them to pack and move 1400 sqft home to a new home less than 1-mile away.Estimator said it would take 5 hours packing, 3 hours to move and our max quote was $2000.
Three young men showed up to pack. They were not well trained, very disorganized, too slow, and didn't care about our belongings. They managed to lose a large wall clock in the less than 1-mile drive to our new place. Items were thrown into boxes without being wrapped.
Many things were damaged. Sofas and beds were not protected.
It was horrible and outrageous and the company doesn't care at all.WILL NEVER RECOMMEND.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you hire Puma, just hope they don't do any damage to your house, because they will ignore you, not care about the damage, and then imply that you did..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "Hate hate hate what they are doing to the elderly an disabled who can't afford to pay $ 15 for 15 min. Your killing us. I am disabled an only..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."