We paid for them to pack and move 1400 sqft home to a new home less than 1-mile away.Estimator said it would take 5 hours packing, 3 hours to move and our max quote was $2000.
Three young men showed up to pack. They were not well trained, very disorganized, too slow, and didn't care about our belongings. They managed to lose a large wall clock in the less than 1-mile drive to our new place. Items were thrown into boxes without being wrapped.
Many things were damaged. Sofas and beds were not protected.
It was horrible and outrageous and the company doesn't care at all.WILL NEVER RECOMMEND.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "They are expensive and fake brand glasses. It all was real it would of been made in Italy not China. My brother specialized in frame all day and his company..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."