1.6
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

This would be negative stars if I could. We lost our mattress AND bed frame in the move (I have the receipt of our $5,270 purchase).

All My Sons insurance sold me on a $20,000 liability insurance that I paid extra for, and told me they would completely replace anything that got damaged. Mind you, Neither I nor my wife have a bed to sleep on now... Their claims take at minimum 30 days. 30 days!

35 days later, they're offering me $4.00 a pound for our bed. ($500? that won't get me another $5000 bed). They've voided the warranty on my bed because of how they moved it, and they won't repair it.

They also broke a glass side table, put 4+ holes in our walls, and scuffed up our rented house before the move. I feel utterly cheated by the sales department, AllMySons, the claims, their sales pitch. This experience has been utter hell. I, under no circumstances, would EVER recommend using them again.

They lie to get you into a contract, and that contract apparently doesn't have to be held. Instead of their "full value replacement" they promised me, it's apparently okay because they can't find someone to repair it, to just fall back to $4.00/lb. HORRIBLE BUSINESS. I will repost this everywhere.

I've tried for 6 weeks to get progress on this, and I still have no mattress to sleep on.

Thanks AMS. https://www.consumeraffairs.com/movers/all_my_sons.html

Review about: All My Sons Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments