Additional Services
Turnaround Time

HORRIBLE, LIARS and WASTE of time. The first time I used them, the crew was to start at 8.

No one showed until 1. Then the man was allergic to cats, something the estimator did not put in his report, moving the cat condo. Then when I was upset on the phone, I was asked by the person from the company "What do you want me to do about it". My response was, this is your business and I want you to FIX the problem.

You sent the person with allergies. I asked to speak to the owner, I was told the person on the phone was the owner. Finally got a second crew there about 2 and did not get done moving until after 5 that night. Man on the phone was ACE and the owners name is JASON.

So yet another lie. I was told that if I used them again, I could request the same crew again. So 2 months later when I needed to move my storage unit, I asked for 2 of the 3 guys that completed the first move for me. I was told I would get them.

I informed the person that if I was not going to get any of the names I provided the move was not happening. This was a conversation around 6/10. The move was to happen on 6/24. The phone call was made to confirm the move on 6/23, once again I had them confirm I would get the people I requested.

LIED to again as I was told yes that was happening. I get to the storage unit and once again, I don't recognize these people. I DON'T LIE. As I said in the very first and second phone conversations, wrong people, I'm not letting you move me.

I guess they thought I would just let them do the job anyways. Never again.

Looking for new movers now! One last thing to note: ALL PHONE CONVERSATIONS ARE DONE ON SPEAKER PHONE AND EVERYONE IN THE ROOM HEARS YOU AND JOKES ABOUT HOW THEY ARE TRYING TO *** OVER.

Reason of review: everything was done wrong.

I didn't like: How much they lied and thought it was funny when caught.

Comments