Additional Services
Turnaround Time

How is this company still in business? I know.....booked them cause of lack of time and didn't read the reviews.....I can't even though were to begin, other then that they are consistent. Just read all the reviews.

Family, they say? The head mover tried to get me to cnx, hire a Uhaul, and they would give me a better deal. When I said no, they got made.

When we got to the storage unit, they told me that if I didn't pay an extra $200 for packing materials that they would leave and take my stuff with them and that I would be charged for storage. ( If that is not Extortion, I don't know what is). Other then the Extortion issue, they did't bring ANY packing materials! I had to go to Home Depot and buy them myself.

I was supposed to get a small truck and two movers ( I only have a very small one bedroom apt,, with hardly any furniture and all personal stuff already moved). I was told that it would take about two hours. They showed up with 3 guys at the last minute and took almost 5 hours. I was charged to whole time and for 3 guys; even when they were sitting around doing nothing, while I went to buy the moving materials.

There are so many other issues, it just not worth dealing with these guys anymore.

Do yourself a favor.....AVOID THEM!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

They are completely worthless, no one should use them, 100% ripoff.