I called the company for a next day move of a demo product for a high-profile customer.The telephone rep assured me that it was no problem and they could be here by 8:45am to load up and be at the site by 10:00am.

At 9:00am I called to find out where the movers were and was told that they would show up sometime in the afternoon after they finished with another job.The guy on the phone just kept saying that I should have never been promised a pickup time and there was nothing he could do.

Long story short...they never showed and possibly cost me a large contract with a very high-profile customer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at All My Sons Moving And Storage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants All My Sons Moving And Storage to "don't lie to customers".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by All My Sons Moving And Storage and all my sons moving and storage moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1285032

They did you a favor.They would've cost you that contract for sure if they showed up and damaged what they moved and they places the moved it from and to, just like they did to all the rest of us complaining here, about them.

Location: Jacksonville, Florida.

Not tampa.That's a weird error.