Lake City, Tennessee

I HAD VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPANY EMPLOYEES.THANKS TO EMPLOYEES BILL AND CLARENCE YOU ALL WERE PROFESSIONAL IN EVERY WAY.

VERY HARD WORKERS! AFTER READING OTHER REVIEWS I WASN'T SURE BUT DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ABOUT THIS COMPANY. THE SCHEDULING OFFICE DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THE FUEL SURCHARGE AND MY ORIGINAL MOVING TIME WAS 8-9 AM AND WAS CHANGED TO AFTERNOON WITHOUT A CALL FROM THE SCHEDULING OFFICE. I FOUND OUT WHEN I CALLED THEM AND ASK IF I WAS STILL SCHEDULED FOR AM .

BUT ALL SAID AND DONE I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.NOTHING DROPPED AND BROKEN.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with All My Sons Moving And Storage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about All My Sons Moving And Storage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare All My Sons Moving And Storage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments

U must watch these movers very close. If u have an issue contact the home office Do not

Back down keep on them