The move started out good, but went down hill so on after. The people that showed up to pack did a very good job, but when they left I found that they had smoked in the house, and one of the out side sheds.

When the man came out to give us a price and when we agreed with his quote, it was put through twice. By doing this my banking account was over drawn, and I was charged over draft fees. When I brought this to the guys in Melbourne Florida about this they told me that they would replace the money. If my memory serves me Mark the manger told me that he was only authorized to give me 1000.00 dollars a day until it was payed back.

It took a lot longer for me to get my money back, and when I did it was short 31.00. My load was split in to two loads, with the second load coming a few weeks later. Th second load had some broking goods in it, and some things were missing. When I contacted Mark he agreed to cover all the over drafts as well as the missing and broken goods, for the amount of 260.00.

This also didn't happen. This truly was a nightmare, and at this point and time I would not give your company any stars

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Pay me the two hundred and sixty dollars owed me..

Comments

Our move went very poor. They didn t get all the stuff refused to set up beds and things that needed put together.

And then charged us 628.00. We definitely got taken. If I ever need a mover again it won t be them.

I feel like they refund some money back for *** pour service. And they had been smoking pot.