I sympathize TREMENDOUSLY with this review! I'm not having good luck with this All My Sons company either and am baffled as to why they're so rude and unprofessional to customers!

They canceled on us last Thursday and never contacted my sister; they're NOT going to rip me off! I believe we should get this move for free but don't trust that they'll move the items safely and may even purposely break items so may not go with this company at all.

Their ad looks good but their service is unprofessional, one of the owners wasn't helpful at all, I've wasted, already, about 8 hours of valuable time. It's one thing to have miscommunications with a company but another, quite another, to be stood up TWICE within a 5-day time span with no apologies, no discounts and no guarantee of anything!

I guess that spells it out for me? I think I may be a fool to go ahead and hire them. It baffles me these folks are in business still. I would definitely NOT recommend them at all. We all have to work, we all have bills and so on and so on but taking people's time and being rude and "snotty" towards good customers is not the way to win customers and keep a business afloat.

Thank you for listening.

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Customer Care.

Reason of review: No Calls/No Shows.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Left previous write ups.

Comments