I honestly don't know how they are in business.They are the most unprofessional, disrespectful people that provided hands down the worst experience of my life.

They destroyed all of our furniture which they claimed they wrapped, but didn't despite charging for packing materials that were never used. Furniture was not strapped down or properly stacked. They dropped furniture pieces off the truck and dragged pieces on cement. They damaged our floors, walls, and doors in our new home.

The movers were just plain dumb and greedy. Despite providing them drinks and snacks for the day when they arrived, they acted disappointed and ungrateful asking for more and requesting other specific food and beverage items. They asked if they could have several items they were moving such as exercise weights and televisions. It took them twice as long as quoted, because they moved at snail’s pace and always on their phones.

One was even video chatting with his girlfriend for most of the time. When they weren’t on their phones, they were more focused on yelling, cussing, and fighting with each other rather than moving anything. They make you pay prior to unloading at your destination and at the point, become even more careless with no incentive. The managers hung up on us multiple times when we called to explain the situation, concerns, and dissatisfaction.

We were told there was nothing they could do and to contact customer care. However, ironically the customer care team couldn't care any less. They make you jump through hoop after hoop to submit a claim that doesn’t come close to reimbursement for the damages much less the time, stress, and hassle endured. On top of it, they essentially bribe you to not post bad reviews as they make you sign a paper stating that you won’t make negative or derogatory comments if you accept their offer before they will send you a check.

DON'T use them. You will regret it. If for some reason you are duped into doing so, buy the best personal property insurance policy you can find. The Cowboys, Mavericks, and other teams should really consider finding a new official mover.

I would be embarrassed to be associated with All My Sons in any capacity. I am ashamed of myself just for choosing to use them.

Never again.All My Sons- the WORST moving experience…period!

Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the Above / $3136
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments

cozuzu

Wow -- This sounds identical to the experience I had this past weekend.I wish I had done more research online before I contacted All My Sons.

When you wrote, "I don't know how they're in business," you literally took the words out of my mouth. Broken furniture, late, slow, unprofessional...the guys that showed up at my house were unfit for the job and utterly useless. My move day took longer, was more stressful, and ultimately was less successful than if I had bribed a couple of buddies with beer and wings. I wouldn't let guys like this in my house, let alone touch my belongings.

I'm very seriously considering taking legal action.Truly amazing.