Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Such a Rip-off..I would never use or recommend this company.

1) We were charged for an hour for the truck from All My Sons McKinney store to come to our home.

2)They came late but the employee says please write down as promised so they would not be in trouble. So we donated 30 minutes for being late.

3) They finished at 1:30 PM and but wrote down 2:00 PM because employees were packing their blankets and tools. So again, we donated another 30 minutes.

4) They did brake a drawer (From my sons desk) and they did hide it so we would not see it broken. We had such pictures that we could not replace in that drawer. So that was all gone and no help at all.

5) I have written three times to their corporate office, no response.

6) We did pay such an amount that I regret and feel like robbed big time..

Money comes and goes however ones reputation and credentials are permanent. I hope this will help the others.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of damaged items and no calls back. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of all my sons moving and storage moving service. All My Sons Moving And Storage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned all my sons moving and storage moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at All My Sons Moving And Storage.

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments

They did the same thing to us...got there late, asked for stuff they could keep, and damaged stuff.

They showed up 5 hours late to the delivery house... probably to drop off some stuff we ended up giving them.. we got charged for 2 hours of late time...

then they asked us not to tell about the damage because they'd be charged $20 each as a co-pay...I would have given them a tip, but this was ridiculous...