1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This was one of the worst moves I've had. I chose All My Sons to move from AZ to GA over Mayflower because they guaranteed (in writing) that delivery would be a certain date at a particular time in the late morning.

Not only did they not deliver, nobody would tell me anything after repeated phone calls. Got someone finally who said the driver had dumped my stuff on a trailer then turned around and went back to AZ. Nobody told me. I insisted on delivery on the date promised and after my son had to get on the phone with the Atlanta depot they delivered with an inexperienced crew late that night.

They started to bring in 60 boxes first. Had to tell them to move in the furniture first. Furniture damage, lost items, destroyed my new Shark vacuum, broke glass on paintings, and so on. Have been unable to contact anyone.

Never use them or recommend All My Sons. Unreliable, inexperienced, and the salesman lied and won't return my email.

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Lack of communication about the delivery of my household goods.

Comments