Additional Fees

Hired All My Sons Moving to move two households into house purchased 36 miles away. Final charge was much higher than what was quoted.

Movers (two were definitely day workers with no experience!!) took hours too long to complete the move and two stood around waiting for instructions from two experienced movers. Single mover tried to move my washer alone down steps and dropped the washer resulting in a service call costing me over $300!! Same mover even tried to push the hand truck with washer on it UP a step into laundry room! They damaged, bent, dented, or scratched literally every piece they touched.

They turned our furniture over on its top, which left hand truck gouges and scratches on the tops of everything, not to mention jammed drawers! Bent door handle pins into the fronts of the refrigerator and freezer. This meant further repair bills. Have been trying since July of 2017 to reach a settlement with this company.

Keep getting put off "while review of my case is being done." Have submitted paperwork twice, as first person I dealt with quit and no one could find my original file. Take my advice - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!

I didn't like: Entire moving experience.

Comments