Additional Services

October 31,2017 I had reserved all my sons for a move, 5495 Crewsville road Bumpass va 23024. I received first contact from Cavell Barrett for price 2900.00 .

My second quote was for less than 7 tons since their moves are bassed on weight and distance. My second was for 1900.00 approximately, in which I agreed to. I asked how I could lesson my expense and was told again the move was bassed on weight and distance, so I moved half of my belongings to help with cost. Time of arrival was requested to be early am since it was going to be long day, and was told that the men would leave office by 0830.

Truck pulls up 1030 with 4 people. I showed all of them upstairs, downstairs and garage and said everything needs to be moved. Meanwhile around 10am I get a phone call from mortgage people stating I needed to come up with some money for my 4pm closing that day October 31,at 4pm. So I left to go to town to go to bank which took several hours.

Then I go to new residence at Carnell lane mechanisville,va 23111 and truck arrives about 3pm and wants me to pay total balance remaining from which I had already paid 500 deposit. So I question lead person and I stated in which I had previously moved some of my belonging that it shouldn't have been that much! No mention of not completeting of job from movers. They unpacked truck while I had to leave for my house closing at 4pm.

Later that evening about 7pm I get text from my realtor asking me what was up, that she had been to my old home and the upstairs had not been moved. I tried to call contact person240-355-7591 who I had spoke wihyseveral times moving day and now when he answered phone he hung up! I call several times no response to text,emails or phone calls.i finally got in touch with office in mechanisville following day and that's when I was told that there had been a hazard found and job terminated. Again why if ther was a problem on job I did not get notified.you can not image the horrific feeling in which I had now I had to go to old home and move all my belongings that I thought had been moved and paired for.

Thanks to my 5 family members who helped me move that night since I had to be out by midnight! So I trusted All My Sons moving and storage,but I will forever not recommend them.

I fell like I was taken advantage of. They should have to pay for there miss communication!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: No communication, How they maded you feel like they had your back.

Comments