Crockett, Texas

I had a two stage move with AMS and the first part which was moving most of my deceased wife's furniture to my son's house went ok as the crew was experienced and had worked together for over a year as a team. The second stage was a disaster as the crew were good guys and worked really hard but were not experienced and had never worked together.

I had specifically asked for an experienced crew as I had some large heavy items that could be dangerous to move by inexperienced guys. Not only did the move take much longer than anticipated, I was charged extra for the extra time it took, even though the crew was untrained, smaller and more inexperienced than I had requested. The total sum for the move turned into several thousand dollars and I will never use this company again or recommend them to anyone. The guys doing the work are hired as day labor only and did not get paid overtime, even though I was charged a huge amount for overtime.

The tip I gave each was more then they actually made in wages. A very pathetic excuse for a company who are nothing but a scam as having extra charges is the norm rather than the exception.

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments