Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie.They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in.

Related: ALL MY SONS MOVING AND STORAGE

A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick about it. Two of the three employees obviously did not know what they were doing - crammed a 60 inch Samsung smart TV in a box (no wrapping) with three large pieces of good artwork, also not wrapped. Bashed out the back of a solid cherry desk.

They tried to claim the back was pressed board - not so. They tore out the side of a very nice recliner. Scratches and dents in most everything. They lost screws, nuts etc to a daybed and nice table.

They arrived two nights later at 10:30 at night to assemble the daybed, never did return to assemble the table. We had to do it ourselves.

What a bunch of losers.Have filed a claim - no matter what they pay, it will not reimburse us for the grief.

Review about: All My Sons Moving Services.

I didn't like: Damaged items.

1.7
Additional Services
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments

Still waiting to hear about the claims. Will keep everyone posted!