Featured Not resolved
1.7
Additional Services
Turnaround Time

We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie.They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in.

A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick about it. Two of the three employees obviously did not know what they were doing - crammed a 60 inch Samsung smart TV in a box (no wrapping) with three large pieces of good artwork, also not wrapped. Bashed out the back of a solid cherry desk.

They tried to claim the back was pressed board - not so. They tore out the side of a very nice recliner. Scratches and dents in most everything. They lost screws, nuts etc to a daybed and nice table.

They arrived two nights later at 10:30 at night to assemble the daybed, never did return to assemble the table. We had to do it ourselves.

What a bunch of losers.Have filed a claim - no matter what they pay, it will not reimburse us for the grief.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. nancyfodi stated that there is a room for improvement of damaged items. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of all my sons moving and storage moving service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. All My Sons Moving And Storage needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned all my sons moving and storage moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at All My Sons Moving And Storage.

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments

Still waiting to hear about the claims. Will keep everyone posted!