Was initially quoted $400-$450 for 4-5 hours and ended up getting told $1300. It took them 4 hours to load and then a mover quits on the job.

They went against their companies policy and took furniture that we were donating to charity. I told All My Sons what their driver had done and they called him on the job to fire him afterwards so he gets into my fiancés face and then quits on the spot. After a new team was sent out to finish the job with a supervisor they moved our property in 2 hours. How it took them 4 hours to load and it was a much longer walk to unload and an elevator.

Obviously they were taking advantage. With threats of keeping our belongings we were forced to pay $900 in order for them to finish the job. It does not make sense to pay $900 to move a one bedroom apt 8 miles. This is extortion and we were suckered in by lies just so they can get your business.

On top of all that they still kept the bedroom set that we were going to donate to the needy!

Our new residence had done previous business with All My Sons and management was so disgusted by their unprofessionalism and rudeness they pulled All My Son's moving license and banned them from ever doing business with them again. Not only are they terrible with customer service but they are crooks and extortionists.

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 10, 2014.

Comments