I have never had such a bad experience with any company in any field. I had an estimator come to the house and give me a quote and at that time he called and confirmed that the company could make the move.

I confirmed the day prior to the move and again I was told the move was confirmed. The day of the move I was waiting for their arrival when they called to tell me they could not move me. They said the prior job added to their move so they were taking longer. They said they could move me in 3 days.

I asked to speak with an owner which they would not allow me to do. However, right after I paid the deposit with the estimator an owner named Richard called and told me to call if I had any needs or concerns. Obviously this offer is only good if there are no problems. I cannot put into words the horrendous situation All My Sons put me in after I did everything a customer was required to do.

They wasted my valuable time by having an estimator come to my home for an estimate and wasted more valuable time assuming they would show up for the job. If your move is important and you need to be out of your home at a scheduled time DO NOT trust All My Sons to be there fulfilling their responsibility.

Product or Service Mentioned: All My Sons Moving And Storage Moving Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments