Worst experience ever.I had a quote to move from Kennesaw, GA to Charleston, SC for $3100.

I should have been suspicious when the salesperson (Jason), failed to send me a confirmation of what we agreed to via email, but as I had used them 9 years ago with no problems, I didn't think it was necessary. BIG MISTAKE. After loading my items, the two movers (there were supposed to be three via the quote), the mover called and was told to collect 40% of the quote based on a final price of over $5000. I refused to do so and the dispatcher lowered the price to a figure of $4600 bases on storage fees, materials, etc.

As they already had my stuff on the truck, it was kind of hard to argue at this point.

When they finally got to Charleston, they said they were going to collect the final 50% of the cost prior to unloading. Luckily for me, they couldn't get a hold of anyone and went ahead and unloaded my stuff (this was 7-8 pm at night. Finally, after unloading, they reached their dispatcher and the price had gone up to $6300.

I refused to pay this and as they had already unloaded my stuff, after a half hour of arguing, they finally agreed to stick with their first upcharge of $4600. The workers were good, but the company's upcharging tactics makes the mob look legit.

How they stay in business is amazing.I would advise everyone to avoid this company like the plague.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with workers were sympathetic and worked hard and stated that there is a room for improvement of upcharges and only 2 movers instead of the quoted 3. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of all my sons moving and storage moving service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. All My Sons Moving And Storage needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned all my sons moving and storage moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at All My Sons Moving And Storage.

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments