On June 23, 2015, I called All My Sons Moving and made a reservation with Louis for July 3, 2015. I had left my wallet in the car so I had to call back with my debit card number to pay my deposit. Daniel took the call and confirmed my move on July 3, 2015 and charged me a $50 deposit as confirmation. He told me that someone would be calling me the day before the move, July 2, 2015, to let us know what time the truck would arrive the next day. Both Louis and Daniel confirmed the date of July 3, 2015. I was even told that All My Sons Moving was an employee owned company and that everyone would take the same pride in making our move as effortless as possible.

On Thursday, July 2, 2015 when I hadn't heard from All My Sons Moving by 5pm, I called and spoke to Alex. He couldn't find my name but did find that I had put down a deposit. He said he needed to research my missing move and would call me back which he did about 30 minutes later. He told me that he had found the problem. "Louis Daniel" in the call center had scheduled my move for June 3, 2015 which was 20 days prior to my calling. When I asked him how All My Sons Moving was going to remedy their horrific mistake, he replied that they are a national company and "Louis Daniel" in the call center in Dallas, TX had basically "fat fingered" my reservation. He told me that unfortunately he had no openings for July 3, 2015 as promised. As I began to panic, he asked if I had a pencil and paper and then he proceeded to give me the names and numbers of five Rhode Island moving companies. He said if I didn't have any luck to call him back in the morning (of our move!)

I called not only those companies but five or six others and by that time of the evening, I got either a recording that they were closed until Monday, July 6th for the holiday, left a message or listened to the phone ring 20 or 30 times. On Friday, July 3, 2015, I called Alex and Brad Horan answered the phone. He identified himself as the regional or area manager. I told him about their mistake and my dilemma and he said that there were no trucks available. I told Brad that my husband is on hospice care and we had to vacate our apartment by midnight. He said that he "would" refund my deposit like that was an issue at this point. I told him that I would have no choice but turn the matter over to our attorney and HE LAUGHED. He added that it was human error and wouldn't stand up in court. Brad Horan, the regional or area manager, never once apologized. He only laughed at me.

I did get moved out by midnight by family and friends since there was not a single moving company that I could find to hire. My mahogany furniture is all but ruined. The wonderful people that came to our rescue did not have the knowledge or the proper truck, pads or dollies to do the job that All My Sons Moving was hired to do but didn't. I sent the company an email asking how they are going to make their mistake right?

I heard from Ashley Hudnall, I believe from the corporate office, who apologized and assured me that measures have now been set in place to keep my horrible experience from happening to future customers. Glad to have helped but she offered nothing for the complete lack of professionalism that we experienced? Now that we've already moved, obviously they have no reason to make amends. Beware of All My Sons Moving!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of complete lack of professionalism and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lost moving reservation after deposit was taken" of all my sons moving services. All My Sons Moving And Storage needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned all my sons moving services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at All My Sons Moving And Storage.

Had an Experience with All My Sons Moving And Storage?

Comments